I would love it you’d stop by and say hi at INDIE UNIVERSE. Gary of HONEST INDIE REVIEWS has hosted me at his blog today and I’m yappin’ away about selling books.
Hello wonderful writer friends, the amazing Deanie Humphrys-Dunne nominated me for this award. I so appreciated the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, Deanie.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
And the nominees are: (in no particular order)
- Bish Denham http://bish-randomthoughts.blogspot.com
- Angela Ackerman http://writershelpingwriters.net
- M. Pax http://mpaxauthor.com/blog/
- River Fairchild http://riverfairchild.blogspot.com
- Julie Musil http://juliemusil.blogspot.com
- Nas Dean http://nas-dean.blogspot.co
- Natalie Aguirre http://www.literaryrambles.com
- Jemi Fraser http://jemifraser.blogspot.ca
- L. Diane Wolfe http://circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
- Tyrean Martinson https://plus.google.com/115770577729067626605/posts
- Nutschell http://www.thewritingnut.com
- Angela Brown http://publishness.blogspot.co
- Ruth Schiffmann http://outonalimbshywritergoessocial.blogspot.com
- Carol Kilgore http://www.underthetikihut.blogspot.com
- Michelle Wallace http://www.writer-in-transit.co.za
7 interesting things about me:
- I used to change my name every time I moved to a new school. Usually I’d choose Kathleen or Maria. My teachers thought I was using a middle name that wasn’t on my records. My mom finally caught me and put a stop to my renaming.
- I hate smoked oysters, but love ’em raw.
- I never liked dolls much. They kind of scared me.
- I love to play tennis.
- My favorite pastime is hiking.
- To me cooking is like dancing, it’s a lot of fun when I’m in the mood.
- When I’m not writing I’m dreaming.